Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Black and white and re(a)d all over

197:365

197:365 Strange bedfellows in the shelvers' sorting area


198:365

198:365 The tracks of my tears


199:365

199:365


200:365

200:365 Natalie brings joy.


201:365

201:365


202:365

202:365 This heart in my chest


203:365

203:365


____________________________________

Do you see that? We're in the 200's? Yay! And for the second week in a row I've gone 100% manual in my shooting. Heck, I even took pictures of people--well, only one person other than my daughter is featured here but I took lots of pictures of friends on Saturday night. It helps to be in a room with 5 other people, all of whom own Canon Rebels.

This week's prompt: texture.

7 comments:

  1. the picture of M at the end just delights me. her hair makes me think of waving fields of wheat. typing that makes me think of Song of Solomon from the Bible, which makes me think i should stop talking about children.

    and i'm still laughing about the Canon Rebels. perhaps we should start a cult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those elephants are so perfect, Sue - and I love the tulips too, in that last post. Gorgeous work! And I'm so grateful that you got so many good shots on Saturday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet picture of your little girl! Also I love the picture of the Valentines. Okay, I pretty much love all those pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My picture for the day is of a city arborist hacking at the tree in front of my house. When I went out with my camera, he peered over the edge of his little cage and then went on with his work. He seemd totally unfazed by snapping. Perhaps he's used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. High class b%w work. And the book titles are a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. all great shots. is that a light bright?

    ReplyDelete
  7. PM: why, yes it is. She got it for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete