Tuesday, October 5, 2010

On my morning walk to work

070:365

070:365
__________________________

Sheesh, another week has gone by and we've made to 70. I cannot believe I am still chugging along. I have found it difficult this week to find the time not only to shoot but to edit the morass of failed shots on my camera card. I'm also finding there is no time whatsoever to learn new tricks--whether it be undiscovered camera features or photographic principles. If I don't shake things up soon, though, I fear I will lose some of my enthusiasm. That's why this week's prompt is craft. I'm hoping to use it at least a couple of days to mean "expanding my craft" but you can take it to mean whatever you want.

6 comments:

  1. I took a couple of pictures of the fog today-but I like this one better. You have superior fog views (especially love the pop of the red leaves in the foreground).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the contrast of the bright red leaves against the fog. and i love that you walk to work.

    i have unsorted/unedited pics on the computer to post, and more on the camera to download. I am taking pictures, I'm just not doing anything with them

    but my life has just had some huge burdens lifted, and hopefully I will have more time and energy to devote to this now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great shot! Even if you are not learning new 'tricks', you are improving your eye. Just thinking about what you see with a photographer's mind set is useful, I find. Maybe I'm rationalizing because I'm about 30 shots behind, but I find that I am seeing things in a different way, even if I don't have the time to follow up.
    Craft, eh. Hmmm. After I get my fluff shot up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything they said sounds good to me! Love the red with the foggy fog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, this picture is fabulous! I am so happy that you continued on this project. I tried, twice, and didn't quite make it. Keep up the inspiration....I love watching your year unfold.

    ReplyDelete