Saturday, October 30, 2010

Spook-arama

I think it's spooky

It's spooky to me. This iris--that's right, iris, is blooming at my daughter's school, despite the frost and despite this being the entirely wrong season for irises. Go figure. This shot would have been my shot of the day until I walked by this about 5 minutes later:


092:365

092:365


093:365

093:365 I vant to suck yur blud.


094:365

094:365 Enlightenment touchdown!


095:365

095:365 Self-portrait at 45. Guess who got a tripod for her birthday?

4 comments:

  1. 45 and fabulous! Happy Birthday!

    that reminds me: dig the tripod out of the... um... wherever it is... and figure out how to use it.

    love the web shot. I've tried several so far on this journey, but none so fine as that one.

    and dracula is great, too. that's another thing I haven't done much of... setting up cool shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Love the picture by tripod.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!

    One thing I enjoy about my scraggly rose bushes is that they bloom both in spring and fall, but I haven't ever seen an iris bloom in the fall. That would be a real trick and treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Tripods are fun, albeit cumbersome to tote. Great spiderweb shot.

    ReplyDelete