Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cornered

Last fall, I switched from the dreaded Superstore to my local Co-op and it was pretty much the best decision I made all year. Now, instead of loud 80s pop songs competing with a shouting and overstimulated girlie, all while I'm trying to figure out where stuff is because they've REARRANGED THE ENTIRE FRIGGIN' STORE YET AGAIN, I am faced with this:

036:365

036:365

I am no longer cornered but she, delightfully, is. The competing patterns in this shot remind me how I used to feel at the grocery store. The silence implied by her posture, on the other hand, speaks volumes.

1 comment:

  1. Plus, they have free, healthy snacks for kids under 10. They have a low sink in the bathroom so kids can wash their own hands. The washroom doesn't smell like skank. And to top it all off, their local produce is actually local. I could go on, but you get the point.

    ReplyDelete